Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Women's Rights Movement

Today I decided I'll be joining the women's rights movement. I believe women should be equals to men and we should fight for it. There's been much talk about gaining equality but not too much action. It's time for women to fight for what we want. My husband doesn't really support my decision because I could go to jail but I'm going to do it anyways. Men just don't see the importance of being an equal instead of just being a mother in charge of the home. I love being a mother but I would like to have a chance to vote or get a well-paying job if I ever wanted or needed one. Supporting a family shouldn't rely on one parent but on both. It's a team effort and this inequality won't let it be a team effort. We women will get those rights eventually!

No comments:

Post a Comment